Business Entity Formation
We help you start your business!
After deciding to start a business, the owner(s) – partners, members or shareholders – must determine what is the best business entity to operate under the law, where to incorporate, what the tax implications and considerations in choosing an entity are, and what other formalities are required by Local, State, and Federal laws and regulations. Our Attorneys have experience working with the local business, political and legal environments to fully advise our clients on choice of business entity.
Our Attorneys provide legal advice on formation, dissolution and entity maintenance for:
- Professional Corporations
- Limited Liability Companies
- Limited Liability Partnerships
- Limited Partnerships
- Out-of-State or Out-of-Country Business Entities
- Thai Companies (in Thailand and U.S.)
- Vietnamese Companies (in Vietnam and U.S.)