Thank you very much for your loyalty all these years and we look forward to continue to serve your business and legal needs into the future.
To update you on some of the things that we have been doing since the beginning of 2017:
1) I have relocated to manage our Vietnam office and based out of Ho Chi Minh City. If you are ever travelling through Vietnam, please let me know and I would be happy to take you to eat at some really good local restaurants!
2) We have also opened a branch office in Bangkok, Thailand and Mr. William Dos Santos is managing our office there, so come visit him too!
3) Moreover, we have added some new team members as well: Mr. Tommy Duong and Ms. Bella Phan to our operations team to better serve you all. You will be hearing from them quite frequently for most administrative and operations matters.
4) We have created a strategic partnership to be the exclusive legal services provider to DG Business Consulting Group, as they provide many services, such as real estate, currency, product distribution, business consulting, and marketing services to companies doing cross-border transactions between the U.S. and South East Asia. Learn more about DG’s exclusive services.
5) In September 2017, I will be leading two groups of business people from Vietnam to visit the US: a) businesses in manufacturing looking for distribution partners in the US in food and beverage, agriculture, and equipments of various types, and b) group of Vietnam lawyers exploring the US legal market and judicial system, including attending the National Conference of Vietnamese American Attorneys. With that said, if you are in Orange County, the Bay Area, Houston, Texas or New York, I will be stopping by all these locations and would love to meet with you to catch up.
All in all, 2017 has been a great year thus far for our law firm and we hope to continue to have your support, as we look forward to supporting you and your businesses!
— Ken D. Duong, Esq., MBA